For online access to the Darswin Publishing House platform
This page details the terms and conditions that apply for all users of the Darswin Publishing House service.
Terms and conditions of reuse of journal content can be found on the Darswin Darswin Users's Terms and Conditions.
Subscribers are also bound by the following terms and conditions.
Darswin Publishing House terms and conditions
References to "Darswin" mean the Darswin Publishing LLC and/or Darswin Publishing House as appropriate. References to "this website" are to the Darswin website from which the user is linking to these Terms and Conditions http://www.darswin.com/.
Please read this document carefully. By accessing or using any part of this website, you are agreeing to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. These Terms and Conditions were made on January 1, 2011.
Using this website
This website is maintained by Darswin for personal viewing and use. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, all references to the "user" are to any person who accesses or uses this website or any of the services provided by it, whether on their own behalf or on behalf of an organization or institution that they represent.
- User names and passwords are not transferable and the user must keep them strictly confidential and secure.
- The user will use this website only in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner.
- The user will make no attempt to undermine the integrity of this website or any of its content, and will not adapt or circumvent the systems in place in connection with this website nor access it other than through normal operations.
- Systematic downloading of files is prohibited.
The terms of Darwin's disclaimer are incorporated within these Terms and Conditions.
- Without limiting its rights to seek other remedies, Darswin reserves the right to change, alter or remove all or part of this website, temporarily or permanently, and without notice and without liability. This includes the right to remove offending material placed on this website by the user that Darswin considers to constitute misuse of this website or to be potentially harmful to other users.
- These Terms and Conditions are in addition to, and supplement, any other Terms and Conditions that the user is required to accept in order to access any of Darswin's specific goods or services on this website.
- Darswin will use its reasonable endeavors to allow uninterrupted access to this website but access may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time.
- Darswin has the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and continued use of this website after the change will be deemed as acceptance of the changed Terms and Conditions. It is the responsibility of the user to check the Terms and Conditions frequently for changes and to discontinue use if the user is unhappy with the changes.
- Darswin reserves the right to prohibit access by persons to all or part of this website or the services provided on it at its sole discretion
- Each provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be construed separately and independently of each other and the invalidity of any one part shall not affect the validity of any other part.
- USA’s law governs these Terms and Conditions and the USA’s courts have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any disputes.
If the user has any questions or comments about these Terms and Conditions, they should contact via email@example.com or call: